Mum Tech Training Course description
- 6 WEEKS, 6 EMPOWERING COMPUTER AND TECHNOLOGY SESSIONS.
- AIMED AT MUMS, BUT FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DEVELOP TECH SKILLS IN THE HOME, WORK AND HOMEWORK ARENA.
- CLICK HERE TO BOOK ALL 6 DATES, OR JUST THE SESSIONS YOU THINK YOU’LL BENEFIT FROM.
- INFO ON WEEKLY COURSE CONTENT BELOW:..
***Love Tech is super excited because…
We have a new event!
- Do you feel a little out of your tech-depth?
- Would you love to be able to keep up with the kids?
- Would you like to know how to keep your kids – and yourself, safe online?
- How about learning to securely take control of your finances through using tech basics?
- Or simply inspiring your own kids by showing them that you too can be empowered in STEM?
Then Love Tech would love to invite you to Mum Tech!*
HERE’S WHAT’S ON WHICH DATE:
WEEK 1: Wednesday 10th January:
Cybersecurity and how to stay safe online.
WEEK 2: Wednesday 17th January:
Social media – how to use social media apps and how your children might use them.
WEEK 3: Wednesday 23rd January:
IT for work/ study – CV setup, LinkedIn, email confidence and an overview of Cloud storage.
WEEK 4: Wednesday 30th January:
Gaming – fun session to learn what gaming involves, plus how to safely set up games for kids and understand games ratings.
WEEK 5: Wednesday 7th February:
Money matters – online banking and tax forms. How to budget with excel.
WEEK 6: Wednesday 14th February:
Coding/ Web app design – an introduction to coding.
ALSO!! (Very important 🤩), if you book a ticket and later find you can’t make that evening, please return the ticket via Eventbrite so someone else can 🤗
*As the ‘force-multipliers’ in society, the course content is aimed at mums. However, this course is open to anyone who is looking to develop tech skills for the work, home and homework arena.
- Date and Time:
- Henry Bloom Noble Library